Etna and Taormina
Mount Etna and Taormina are the tourist symbols of Sicily, not to miss!
Morning departure to Etna South. You will arrive up at 2000 meters. During the splendid landscape journey you will see several lava tops, brooms, chestnut trees and vineyards. You then arrive at the Sapienza Shelter, then take a short walk in order to admire one of the famous “Silvestri Craters” and the lava lunar landscape.
It's possible a stop in a winery for a wine tasting with light lunch.
You then continue to Taormina where you will visit the historical centre with its splendid ancient Theatre, Corvaja Palace, Odeon, C.so Umberto and the unmissable panoramas.
- from 1 up to 3 people € 470,00
- from 4 up to 7 people € 580,00
- from 8 up to 13 people € 690,00
- Duration 8 hours.
- Luxury Mercedes vehicles
- english speaking driver.
- Pick up at the property.
- Drop off at the property.
Price not includes:
- Extra (upon request), driver official guide or driver + local guide: € 180,00
- Wine tour + light lunch: € 30,00 per person.
- Entrance tickets (museums, archaeological sites etc.)
- Anything else not written in "price includes".
Terms of service.
The excursions are provided by local suppliers that are not owned by Isula Travel srl and for which we act only as an agency.
Once you have booked a service you will receive the contacts and the details of the supplier and the contract will be between you and the same supplier.