Marzamemi, Portopalo and Winery
At the tip of Sicily, Marzamemi and Portopalo still retain the charm of the ancient Sicilian seaside villages.
Our journey will start from Marzamemi, a small town in the area of Pachino, surrounded by the sea and by white stone. Here we will visit the main street, the historic square and
the old tonnara, and stop for a tasting of tuna-based products and of the area’s famous cherry tomatoes.
Finally, we will go to Portopalo where we will see the oldest tonnara in Europe, the Tafuri castle and the island of Capopassero in the pirate bay.
We'll a stop in a beautiful winery for a winetasting.
- from 1 up to 3 people € 340,00
- from 4 up to 7 people € 450,00
- from 8 up to 13 people € 570,00
- Duration 8 hours.
- Luxury Mercedes vehicles
- english speaking driver.
- Pick up at the property.
- Drop off at the property.
Price not includes:
- Extra (upon request), driver official guide or driver + local guide: € 180,00
- Wine tour + light lunch: € 30,00 per person.
- Entrance tickets (museums, archaeological sites etc.)
- Anything else not written in "price includes".
Terms of service.
The excursions are provided by local suppliers that are not owned by Isula Travel srl and for which we act only as an agency.
Once you have booked a service you will receive the contacts and the details of the supplier and the contract will be between you and the same supplier.